[Coral-List] Sticky issue

EWeil eweil at caribe.net
Tue Mar 7 20:16:43 EST 2006

I want to apologize for a typo I made in my last communication, the second parragraph should read "On the other hand, it seems
that the people who need the most education are those living in the developed countries, who most of the time drive/push the undeveloped countries to destroy their natural resources to satisfy their ever-increasing appetite for unnecessary things."

Saludos!

EW