[Coral-List] Did you see that sexy scientist on the news lastnight? Resiliency continued... really

germane at nova.edu germane at nova.edu
Fri Mar 10 00:13:20 EST 2006

There used to be a really good show on the Discovery channel called
Aquanauts. It was a group of young scientist (most didnt have PhDs),
that went around checking out different scientifically significant
locations and trying out different marine technology. I really enjoyed
that show bc it was young and hip. It was reality crossed with
Informative Science.

I think they had a good idea when they did March of the Penguins
Documentary film. It was a tiny bit of science mixed with "drama". More
interesting Documentary films with some more science would be a good
thing. That way you have reality, but only with the parts you want the
world to see.

There is the Crocodile Hunter, What about the Coral Reef Hunter or the
Ocean Hunter ha ha...Different Scientists exploring different marine
habitats.

Audrey Germane
Masters Student Nova Southeastern University