[Coral-List] Than k you

Kathryn Hedges Khedges at khwisdom.com
Sun Mar 12 09:05:52 EST 2006

I want to thank every one on the list serve for your help.  I asked
several of you questions on behalf of my student who was interested in
coral bleaching.  She became interested as a result of a NOAA/National
Geographic sponsored trip to Hawaii last summer and has done research on
the topic most of this year.  Your list serve has provided a bounty of
information and insight into the topic, suggested sites that we could
explore further, and some of you responded to specific questions that we
had.  Thank you.  Alessandra will be going to the Intel International
Science Fair this year to present her project.  I am sure the
information on your list serve has been a great benefit.
Thanks to all of you.
Kathryn Hedges
Science Teacher
Campagna Academy Charter School