[Coral-List] coral artificial reefs and aquaculture

Adeline POUGET adeline_pouget at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 15 00:06:10 EST 2006

    Hello coral  listers,
      I’m starting  a study on artificial reefs made from living coral and I’m looking for articles  about this technique. Can you help me?
      Is there  anyone who know if this kind of artificial reef have been already made under  offshore cage of aquaculture ? have you got some articles about that?
      Thank you  very much

      Adeline  POUGET

Adeline POUGET
12 allée des Letchis