[Coral-List] Guana Cay - Conservation v Public Relations

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Wed Mar 15 10:46:37 EST 2006

In the interest of trying to make some progress on the Guana Cay project, I
have sent an email directly to the CEO of the Land Development Company
offering Reef Ball Foundation services without charge to help them assess
what they could do to better address protection of the Coral Reef around the
Baker's Bay development.

Let's hope a direct, non-threating approach might help the situation.  We
would be interesting in the assistance of any scientists interested in this
project to join us on the assessment if they accept the offer (although it
would probably be best not to use the scientists that are currently in
direct opposition except as silent advisors to avoid confrontations).

Everyone cross your fingers for a positive response from them.

Thanks,

Todd Barber
Chairman Reef Ball Foundation, Inc.
3305 Edwards Court
Greenville, NC 27858
reefball at reefball.com

http://www.artificialreefs.org
http://www.reefball.org
http://www.reefball.com

Direct: 252-353-9094
mobile: 941-720-7549
Fax 425-963-4119

Personal Space: http://www.myspace/reefball
Group Space http://groups.myspace.com/reefballfoundation
Skype & MSN For Voice or Video Conferences:
Available upon request

Atlanta/Athens Office
890 Hill Street
Athens, GA 30606 USA
770-752-0202
(Our headquarters...not where I work see above)