[Coral-List] Discovery Land Project Questions

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 16:22:52 EST 2006

TO: List

We have had a long  discussion of global thoughts and
now a local action.

Provide responses to the below questions and I/list
can provide all sorts of measures which can be done to
reduce damages to less than 10% of "total".

I still have issues with regard to "Reef Ball"
operations, relationships to "Developers", and
relationships between the Not-for-Profit" vs "For
Profit" elements and the use of the expertise of the
Coral List.

Dr. Tom Williams

+1-650-558-9590
+1-323-528-4687