[Coral-List] Looking for an article

Kelly Logan klogan at nova.edu
Tue Mar 21 12:40:33 EST 2006

I was wondering if anyone has access to a journal article entitled
"TBT: An Environmental Dilemma"  by ED Goldberg.  It was published in
Environment ENTVAR Vol 28, No 8, pp 17-20 and 42-44 in October 1986.  I
have searched various libraries and databases and have even tried
e-mailing the author directly, but to no avail.  I need a full text or
pdf version of this article for a research project.  If anyone has
access to it and could forward it along I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.
--
Kelly Logan
Graduate Student