Alina´s & Susan´s proposal and Lesk comments

Juan F Urich j_urich at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 16:59:51 EST 2006

I feel that Alina´s and Susan Proposal as well as Lesk comments: Essentially based consumer rational power and enforcerment, Is what can keep us away from Huxleys Brave New World.  I am not current with mayor diving magazines Skin Diver, Mondo Sommerso and so on but I wonder If they would buy in as to having a section on coral reef destruction and perhaps more: advertising "Destroyed Coral Reef dive tours". as some sort of negative feed back on destruction. After all, the trend seem to be that in less than a life time many of this Tourism and advertising industry could be out of business because the positive feedback that is likely to be occuring The more destroyed reefs the higher the diving pressure on healthy ones (a Coral reef tragedy of the commons?)" with developers and Policy makers favoring the short term development vision.

  Regards to all

  Juan F Urich