[Coral-List] Final call for abstracts - ISRS Bremen Meeting 2006

ISRS 2006 Bremen isrs2006 at zmt-bremen.de
Fri May 12 03:50:36 EDT 2006

Dear All,

a short reminder that we are approaching the 15 May 2006 deadline for abstract
submission to the ISRS European Coral Reef Meeting in Bremen.

SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS:
Papers are filling in quickly, so if you want to submit your abstract(s), you
are kindly advised to do it FAST at

http://isrs2006.zmt-bremen.de/contents/registration.html

as we may not be able to accomodate late submissions. This applies to ALL,
including session chairs, Scientific Committee members, etc!

NEW:
Please note that we have added a 15th session to accomodate papers on other
topics of interest not covered by the special sessions.

We are looking forward to a most exciting meeting!

FIELD TRIPS:
There are also very interesting pre- and post-meeting field trips available:

"Devonian atolls of the Harz Mountains", 18 September 2006

"Natural treasures and cultural heritage at the Baltic Sea", 23/24 September
2006

"Geobiology and Biodiversity of Recent and Fossil Coral Reefs and Geology of the
Sinai", 26 September to 10 October 2006.

Please find mor information on field trips at
http://isrs2006.zmt-bremen.de/contents/field_trips.html

We are looking forward to meeting you in Bremen!

--
Dr. Georg Heiss
Local Organising Committee
mailto:isrs2006 at zmt-bremen.de