[Coral-List] SST - Sea Surface Temperature

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Tue May 23 11:27:31 EDT 2006

Our site has SST images from 2001-today, anomalies from 1996-today,
Coral Bleaching HotSpots from 1997-today, and Degree Heating Weeks
thermal stress from 1998-today.  If you need something in particular,
just let me know.

Cheers,
Mark

On May 23, 2006, at 12:20 AM, Osmar Luiz Júnior wrote:

> Dear Listers,
>
> I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I could get charts of SST
> satellite images from south western Atlantic (south Brazil and
> Argentina coasts) from 1999 to 2005.
>
> regards
> Osmar Luiz-Júnior
> Brazil

------------------------
C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5308
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x109                   Fax: 301-713-3136