[Coral-List] Environmental range of Xenia sp. and Anthellia sp.

Eric Pante ericpante at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 18:01:17 EDT 2006

Dear Listers,

Could someone provide me with the environmental range (salinity,
temperature, light intensity ...) of the softcorals Xenia elongatus,
Xenia ubellata, and Anthellia sp. , or direct me toward the right
literature ? I have only been able to find bleaching temperatures and
optimal growth, and I would need minimums and maximums.

Thank you for your time,
Eric

Eric Pante
College of Charleston, Grice Marine Laboratory
205 Fort Johnson Road, Charleston SC 29412
Phone: 843-953-9190 (lab)  -9200 (main office)

	"On ne force pas la curiosite, on l'eveille ..."
	Daniel Pennac