[Coral-List] Mauritius reefs

Ranjeet Bhagooli coral at scientist.com
Thu Nov 2 20:39:09 EST 2006

Dear all,

Thanks for the insightful comments.
See also the following reports:

1. Turner JR, Klaus R, Hardman E, Fagoonee I, Dabee D, Bhagooli R, Persands S (2000) The reefs of Mauritius. In D Souter, D Obura, O Linden (eds) Coral Reef Degradation in the Indian Ocean: Status Report 2000. 94-107 (CORDIO, Stockholm, 2000)

2. Turner JR, Klaus R, Hardman E, Fagoonee I, Dabee D, Bhagooli R, Persands S (2000) The state of the reefs of Mauritius following the 1998 mass coral mortality in the Indian Ocean. Executive Summary Report to the Mauritius Research Council, 17 pp.

Hope this helps.

Ranjeet

Ranjeet Bhagooli, Ph.D.
MBF/RSMAS