[Coral-List] Global warming debate

andrew ross andyroo_of72 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 08:40:13 EST 2006

I suppose everyone is going to argue for or against, depending on their willingness to invest.
  At cocktail parties people ask me if it's really happening/do i believe in it all. Of course i answer yes and site my own and reported experiences... and the argument sometimes continues. So i ask them:
  1) do you have children?
  2) do you love them? (and hope for them to have such a good life as you've enjoyed)
  3) is it worth the risk? (to ignore this possibility)

  That's the question. Not yes or no, but is it worth risking it, particularly considering that appropriate steps are all quite reasonable and within our grasp.
  Andrew