[Coral-List] more climate stuff

albert albert at ecology.su.se
Thu Nov 23 09:16:28 EST 2006

Gene (and others)

Here's a link to a recent op-ed piece by Oreskes in the LA Times:

http://www.countercurrents.org/cc-oreskes250706.htm

Interesting stuff. Observe how she makes no mention about her study being
hampered by a small sample size (in fact she makes a statement to the
contrary - that the sample size used was large).