[Coral-List] Fiji Sediment Samples

flyers1099 at aol.com flyers1099 at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 11:51:44 EDT 2006

Hello,

My name is Tyler Cyronak and I am a Marine Biology master's student at the University of North Carolina Wilmington.  I am working on an unusual species of dinoflagellate and have reason to believe that it came from Fiji.  I am currently trying to get a sediment sample from Fiji in order to verify the location that this species comes from.  I was wondering if there is anyone working in Fiji who might be able to send me sediment samples from coastal waters.  I would be willing to supply any materials needed for sampling and the money for shipment to North Carolina.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Tyler Cyronak

Center for Marine Science
5600 Marvin K Moss Lane