[Coral-List] completing my Ph.D

ABD ALSHIYAB abd_shiyab at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 06:57:53 EDT 2006

Dear Sir
  I am a Jordanian Research Assistant working at the Marine Science Station for three years. And until now, I am woke in the Royal Marine Conservation Society of Jordan (JREDS) . I have a master’s degree in Science with specialization in Environmental Science;

  I am interested in completing my Ph.D in under your supervision Coral-List Institutions. As I understood from the Coral-List Brochure that your field concerns the study of coral classification or any filed you see is ok for me. This is an interesting area of research for me. Therefore I am looking forward to do my thesis with you. So, if you agree to be my supervisor, then please send me a documentation indicating this. I'll be applying for a scholarship to the Swiss science and technology institution of the ETH-domain and one condition fir getting accepted is to get an approval from a institution.. I'll be attaching my C.V to this e-mail.
  If you further information about my self, then please let me know.
  All the best
waiting for reply.

  Best wishes

  Abdel Wahab Al-Shiyab
  Title: Project Coordinator.
The Royal Marine Conservation Society of Jordan (JERDS)
Aqaba – office in Jordan
Telefax: + (962-03) 2022995
P.O.Box: 2353
Aqaba- 77110, Jordan