[Coral-List] Coral reefs: Net C-sinks

Pete Raines psr at coralcay.org
Fri Oct 13 14:57:05 EDT 2006

Can anyone guide me as to the latest thoughts regarding the possible role of
coral reefs in terms of global warming. I am aware of Guttaso's recent
paper.

Peter Raines MBE FRGS FIBiol CGeog CBiol MInstD
Founder & CEO

Coral Cay Conservation Ltd
40-42 Osnaburgh Street, London NW1 3ND, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7874 5212 (direct line)
Tel: +44 (0)777 176 7423 (cellphone)
Fax: +44 (0)870 750 0667
email: psr at coralcay.org
www.coralcay.org

DISCLAIMER: This message (and any files transmitted with it) is intended
only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information which may not be copied, distributed or disclosed
to any third party. If received in error, please inform the sender
immediately and delete from your mailbox. Any views expressed in this
message are not necessarily those of Coral Cay Conservation Ltd and no
liability is accepted for loss or damage arising from their use. Coral Cay
Conservation Ltd takes all reasonable action to suppress viruses and cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by inadvertent
transmission of contagious files. Emails may be open to monitoring and are
stored for future reference.
Coral Cay Conservation Ltd, 40-42 Osnaburgh Street, London NW1 3ND, United
Kingdom. Tel: +44 (0)870 750 0668  www.coralcay.org