[Coral-List] Virtual Mar Bio Field Trip?

J. Michael Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Sun Oct 22 09:47:24 EDT 2006

List Members.....

Can anyone help the HS Mar Bio teacher below prep her students with something on-line, prior to taking her students in the field. You can e-mail me direct, as I'm curious as to what is available. Thank you.

Mike Nolan/mnolan at rainforestandreef.org

I teach Biology and AP Bio in Colombia. We are going on a fieldtrip to Bahia Solano, Pacific Coast (Colombia) and I don't have class time to teach the students what they are going to be exposed to and understand it. My dream is to have them take a trip through different sites and give me at the end answers to specific questions. We work with Blackboard.org but I am not sure how to go about a vitual course.
I can see you have experience and I would appreciate any help.

Karen Blesgraeft
Colegio Nueva Granada

----------

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your number, best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address.

After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

"Spanish Immersion in Spain, Mexico, Central and South America"

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
P.O. Box 141543
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49514-1543 USA
Local Phone: 1.616.604.0546/Toll Free: 1.877.255.3721
Skype: mikenolan1
MS IM: mnolan_1 at hotmail.com
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Web: http://www.rainforestandreef.org

Latin America:
Juan Pablo Bello
San Jose, Costa Rica
E-mail: juanpablobello at rainforestandreef.org
Phone: 011.506.290.8883/011.506.822.8222

Europe:
Marion Stephan
Frankfurt, Germany
E-mail: mstephan at rainforestandreef.org