[Coral-List] ISRS European Meeting: update 12 September

ISRS 2006 Bremen Georg Heiss isrs2006 at zmt-bremen.de
Tue Sep 12 12:46:42 EDT 2006

[Apologies for cross-postings]

Dear participants at ISRS Bremen 2006,

it is now less than one week to the ISRS European Meeting in Bremen,
and we want to let you know about the latest developments.
Please check regularly for further updates which will be posted at
http://isrs2006.blogspot.com

Updates September 12

1. The abstract volume for all presentations for the ISRS Coral Reef
Meeting in Bremen is online.
Download Abstract volume (PDF 3.3 MB): http://isrs2006.zmt-bremen.de/
pdf/ISRSAbstractVolume-2006-09-12.pdf
Participants of the conference will receive a printed version at the
meeting.

2. We encourage all speakers to send us their PowerPoint
Presentations before the meeting. This will help us to prepare the
sessions and to avoid technical problems with your presentation.
Please see "Guidelines": http://isrs2006.zmt-bremen.de/contents/
guidelines.html

3. We encourage all poster authors to send us their PDF files before
the meeting. This will help us to produce a CD with the posters.
Please see "Guidelines": http://isrs2006.zmt-bremen.de/contents/
guidelines.html

Updates September 11

Updates are available in the following sections:

Major updates:
Schedule
Social programme
Press Corner