[Coral-List] Contract available: Dolphin SMART cooordinator

Cheva Heck Cheva.Heck at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 13 09:46:40 EDT 2006

The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary is seeking a contractor to
coordinate a new program called Dolphin SMART, which will recognize wild
dolphin viewing charters that operate in an environmentally responsible
manner.

If you would like to receive the request for quotations, please contact
me off list at cheva.heck at noaa.gov. You must reside with 50 miles of our
Key West office to be eligible. The due date to submit a quote is
Monday, September 18th, so if you're interested, contact me immediately.

I know this isn't coral related, but we are looking for someone with at
least a little marine conservation background.

Thanks,

Cheva Heck
Communications Manager
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary