[Coral-List] please define acronyms

Fernando A. Zapata fazapata at univalle.edu.co
Mon Sep 18 16:49:45 EDT 2006

Yes, please. I strongly second Doug Fenner´s plea to define acronyms on
coral list! Sometimes the messages are unintelligible.
(Thanks Doug, I thought I was the only one who found undefined acronyms so
annoying).

Fernando

Fernando A. Zapata
Departamento de Biologia
Universidad del Valle
Apartado Aereo 25360
Cali, Colombia

Tel. (+57-2) 321-2100 Ext. 2824
Telefax. (+57-2) 339-3243
Fax. (+57-2) 339-2440
E-mail: fazapata at univalle.edu.co

Grupo de Investigacion en Ecologia de Arrecifes Coralinos
Coral Reef Ecology Research Group
http://postgradobiologia.univalle.edu.co/Grupos/Arrecifes/General/general.ht
ml