[Coral-List] Underwater digital Vedio/still/slr Camera/housing/prices. supplies

m islam marinelife_al at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 05:47:25 EDT 2007

Hello

  Can anyone help me to find underwater vedio camera & housing, category & prices. I need to contact suppliers, and suggestions from scientist who used it.  can suggest me before purchage. I could not send the message to Coral list serve. I am writing from Bangladesh. We need to buy underwater video camera, and also housing  of still camera. Doed anyone has idea. Pls help to  egt in touch.
  Best regards

  Zahirul Islam
  Marinelife Alliance
  Bangladesh

mailman-owner at coral.aoml.noaa.gov wrote:
  This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
coral.aoml.noaa.gov mailing list memberships. It includes your
subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, mailman-request at coral.aoml.noaa.gov) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner at coral.aoml.noaa.gov. Thanks!

Passwords for marinelife_al at yahoo.com:

List Password // URL
coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov dermochelys