[Coral-List] Coral Reef Field Ecology Courses?

Nick Polato nickpolato at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:30:02 EDT 2007

Hello -

I am new to the list so apologies if this has been discussed in the past. I
am looking for a good field course on the topic of coral reef
ecology/biology , preferably in the Pacific Ocean, for someone who is new to
the field and wants to learn some taxonomy as well as experimental
methodologies. (Being land locked here in PA limits one's exposure to actual
reefs.) Does anyone know if there is a place where courses like this are
listed? I have found a few options on the web, but I think there must be
more out there.

Many Thanks,

-Nick

><><><><