[Coral-List] 11th ICRS online survey

Robert van Woesik rvw at fit.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:52:47 EDT 2007

Dear coral-list,

As Chair of the Science Program Committee for the 11th ICRS (to held in Ft
Lauderdale, USA, from July 7-11 in 2008), I invite you to participate in an
online survey so that we, the local organizing committee, can get some idea
of your level of interest in the particular themes we propose. We propose 24
Minisymposia, spread over 5 days (July 7-11, 2008). Please help us toward
planning this event by participating in the online survey. All you need to
do is simply tick the boxes of the Minisymposia and associated questions
that interest you (and click the submit form button at the bottom of the
website). We will leave this website open for one month, until the middle of
May (2007). The online survey link is located at:

http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/minisymposiumsurvey/

Yours sincerely

Rob van Woesik

Robert van Woesik, Ph.D