[Coral-List] Guana Cay photo links

Thomas Goreau goreau at bestweb.net
Mon Apr 23 12:15:55 EDT 2007

Dear Coral list readers,

Because the url to the photos I gave below is long and wound up being
split into two lines,  with only the first part underlined as a link,
it may not work if you click on it.

If so please go to the first link on the menu at:

http://globalcoral.org/reef_issues.htm

This will work!

My apologies about the inadvertent confusion.

Best wishes,
Tom

goreau at bestweb.net
http://www.globalcoral.org