[Coral-List] Guam Division of Aquatic and Wildlife Resources Recruiting Biologists

Jay Gutierrez jaytgutierrez at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 05:59:53 EDT 2007

The Government of Guam Department of Agriculture’s Division of Aquatic and Wildlife Resources (DAWR) is seeking qualified applicants for the positions of Biologist III (Announcement No: DOA 167-06) and Biologist I (Announcement No: DOA 286-06 and Announcement No: DOA 164-06) to conduct work related to fisheries and coral reef management on Guam.

  For more information about the job description or how to apply, please contact Jay Gutierrez at the Guam Division of Aquatic and Wildlife Resources at (671) 735-3955/56 or e-mail to jaytgutierrez at yahoo.com.  Please include in e-mail subject: DAWR Biologist Positions.

  To apply, please contact the Government of Guam Department of Administration Human Resources’ Recruitment Branch at (671) 475-1288/1132 or visit their website at http://www.admin.gov.gu/.  Please mention that you are applying for Biologist III and Biologist I positions for the Fisheries Section at the Department of Agriculture’s Division of Aquatic and Wildlife Resources (DAWR).