[Coral-List] Check List for 11th ICRS Submissions
jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 22 07:31:30 EDT 2007
Dr. Robert van Woesik, the Scientific Program Chair, has asked me to
circulate this convenient checklist to consider when submitting oral or
poster presentations for the 11th ICRS (http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/):
Check List for 11th ICRS
* Oral presentations are limited to one time slot per person.
* Multiple poster presentations are possible.
* All abstracts must be submitted online prior to November 15, 2007.
* The title of each abstract must be less than 30 words, and the
body of the abstract less than 300 words.
* Author's preference for oral or poster should be given; choice for
oral cannot be guaranteed.
* Presentations will be canceled if lead author is not registered by
February 1, 2008 deadline.
* Abstracts may be updated online until November 15, 2007.
If you have any further questions, please consult the Contact Us
page at the 11ICRS:
or your Mini-Symposium Chair.
I hope this helps!
More information about the Coral-List