[Coral-List] MPAs to be established

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 13:10:58 EST 2007

Yes there are, at one in particular is of interest, because everyone already expects it to have MPAs in place, being Aruba.

Contact Mr. Byron Boekhoudt, marine biologist for more information at byron.boekhoudt at aruba.gov.aw

Regards

Milton Ponson
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation

Cheryl Chen <cherylchen at umail.ucsb.edu> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am a graduate student and looking for a destination in which to
conduct my dissertation research. I am looking for a coral reef
tourism destination that is or will be establishing MPAs in the
upcoming years. Is there a central source I could investigate for
upcoming MPAs or is it mainly word of mouth?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Best,

Cheryl

--