[Coral-List] More on interesting interactions between divers andreefs

Duncan MacRae solutions at cozm.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 03:36:48 EST 2007

Dear list,

I wrote the 2006 Management Plan for Bonaire National Marine Park and this
was NOT an issue that arose anywhere throughout extensive stakeholder
consultations and discussions with Park Management. To my knowledge this has
not changed in the last few months, but Ramon de Leon, the manager may want
to comment.

All the best,

Duncan

Duncan R. MacRae

Director
Coastal Zone Management (UK)
Integrated Conservation Solutions

Blythe Cottage
22 Rosemundy
St. Agnes
Cornwall, UK.
TR5 0UD

Tel: ++ (0)1872 552 219
Mobile: ++(0)7958 230 076
E-mail: solutions at cozm.co.uk
Skype name: drmacrae
Website: www.cozm.co.uk

contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version