[Coral-List] new paper

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 05:15:04 EST 2007

Dear all,This is to inform about our recent publication regarding "Algicidal bacteria in Coral Communities"

Title: Algicidal bacteria in a high-latitude coral community and their effect on zooxanthellae (Symbiodinium spp.) isolated from the coral Acropora formosa
Authors: Keshavmurthy S, K Fukami and E Nakao
Journal: Galaxea, JCRS, 9: 13-21 (2007)

If anyone is interested to know more about it...please let me know.

Regards
Shashank

"Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large" - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Research Student, Graduate School of Kuroshio Science
Laboratory of Environmental Conservation
Kochi University, Monobe Campus, B 200
Nankoku, Kochi, 783-8502, Japan
Mobile: 81 08039253889
My WebPage: http://web.mac.com/coralresearch/iWeb/shashank/Welcome.html