[Coral-List] Shark Fin Ads on Google

Pete Faulkner petefaulkner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:52:33 EST 2007

Dear Listers

Following on from my post some time ago regarding Google Adwords for a shark
fin supplier....

Having had numerous email conversations with Google (not an easy task in
itself!) I have finally had a response from them suggesting that the posting
of advertising for shark fins violates their advertising standards. We can
therefore expect the removal of the offending advertisement in the near
future.

I know that many of you also wrote to Google to express your concerns so I
thought you would like to know that we have collectively had some success.

Cheers
Pete Faulkner

--
Pete Faulkner