[Coral-List] Stylophora pistillata and the Arabian Gulf

yaara oren yaara_oren at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 03:47:51 EST 2007

Hi there,
  Does anyone know when does Stylophora pistillata reproduce in the Arabian Gulf?
  I am trying to gather information about reproduction patterns around the world and find it hard to get information about that region.
  I am also interested in several other species, so anyone who is familiar with the area, please contact me.

  All the best ,
  Yaara