[Coral-List] WHAT CAN WE DO??

William Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:34:57 EST 2007

My experience with business people ranging from academics to managers
in Ontario is much as Phil describes. Part of the reason for this is the
media they attend to and the sources they regard as credible. The Channel
4 program "The Great Climate Swindle" consistently comes up as one
such source. It apparently has not been televised here (part of the conspiracy
to stifle dissent and muzzle mavericks) but is passed along by the would-be
beleagered resistance on the internet.
It will be important to get the message into significant business media
delivered by talking heads with credibility (and they will risk losing
it instantly
they open their mouths). I send critiques of ch 4 pgm and web sites including
IPCC and at least seem to get some interest so it is not hopeless.

Bill