[Coral-List] Ridzwan 1993

Albert Norstrom albert at ecology.su.se
Fri Dec 21 06:25:31 EST 2007

Hey coral listers,

I've been scouring every available avenue to get hold of Ridzwan AR
(1993) "Recovery processes of coral communities following the
crown-of-thorns starfish, Acanthaster planci, infestations of the east
coast islands of Peninsular Malaysia." PhD thesis, University of
Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle, UK. Unfortunately I've been having no
luck in finding a copy. Does anybody have it scanned or as a pdf, or
could be able to point me out to somebody that can help me get a copy?

/Cheers
Albert Norström
PhD Student
Dept. Systems Ecology