[Coral-List] Ridzwan 1993

William Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:25:51 EST 2007

Hi Albert,
Your message might elicit a response from Ali Ridzwan.
There should be a copy in the Newcastle library so check with them on
line; with a bit of luck its available in electronic form.
As a last resort, I have the abstract and ch. 6 at another location
and eventually will
have access to it.
Let me know if you are stuck and my fragments would be useful.

Bill