[Coral-List] Bahamas Research

Derek Manzello dmanzello at rsmas.miami.edu
Fri Feb 16 14:56:32 EST 2007

Hi Rachel,

Try the AGRRA (Atlantic and Gulf Rapid Reef Assessment) website:

http://www.agrra.org/

You can download a lot of data they have gathered on reef fish community
structure from reefs in the Bahamas for comparison.  Further, your student
could always use the AGRRA fish survey method to strengthen comparisons.

Hope this helps,
Derek