[Coral-List] Requirements to participate in Marine Litter Workshop in Aruba from 27 February to 1 March 2007

SouthernCaribbean.Org southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 15:41:26 EST 2007

Can anyone tell us who is attending the Marine Litter Workshop in Aruba (see link
  http://www.cep.unep.org/newsandevents/news/2007/marine-litter-workshop-1).

  We have sent the CEP-UNEP office an email requesting participation and registration info but we have met with dead silence from Jamaica.

  We are based in Aruba, yet locally NO-ONE can provide us with the requested information.

  Who is organizing this work shop and who can participate and register for participation?

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International)
Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Web Sites: http://www.southerncaribbean.org
http://www.rainbowwarriors.net (Global)
http://www.ecoaruba.com (Aruba)

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life