[Coral-List] [Fwd: [Fwd: Congratulations...2006 Distinguished Career Award Recipients]]

Billy Causey billy.causey at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 23 13:19:44 EST 2007

All,

Please join me in expressing a huge word of CONGRATULATIONS to Dr.
Harold Hudson for being selected as a recipient of the 2006
Distinguished Career Award for NOAA/NOS!  This is a very high honor for
NOAA to bestow on Harold for his life time of achievements on corals and
coral reefs. I cannot think of a better person to receive this much
deserved recognition.

Harold ... congratulations!  We are all very proud of you!  Cheers, Billy

--
Billy D. Causey, Ph.D.
Regional Director

305.809.4670 x 234