[Coral-List] Morays eating crabs

Cadu caduparu at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 3 12:19:01 EST 2007

Dear Michelle, the same behavior has already published for Echidna with the
title as bellow. Try to write to authors who will like the occurrence.

DAYTIME HUNTING BEHAVIOUR OF ECHIDNA CATENATA

(MURAENIDAE): WHY CHAIN MORAYS FORAGING AT EBB TIDE HAVE

NO FOLLOWERS

Sazima I. & Sazima, C. 2004. Aqua, Journal of Ichthyology and Aquatic
Biology,

8: 1-8.

Cheers,

Cadu