[Coral-List] [Fwd: Advice on reference on recent papers on corals predators (Achantaster planci and Drupella)]]

Chris Kinner Chris.Kinner at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 4 12:05:49 EST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Fwd: Fwd: [Coral-List] Advice on reference on recent papers
on corals predators (Achantaster planci and Drupella)]
Date: 	Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:17:33 -0500
From: 	Christopher Kinner <chris.kinner at noaa.gov>
To: 	Alessandra.Perbellini at Investec.co.uk

Alessandra,

I was able to locate these citations referencing crown of thorns
and coral predation in our library's databases. I hope
they are of assistance to you in your research:

Hoegh-Guldberg, Ove. (2006). Complexities of coral reef recovery.
Science, 311(5757), p.42-43.

Wilson, S.K., Graham, N.A.J., Pratchett, M.S., Jones, G.P., & Polunin,
N.V.C. (2006). Multiple disturbances and the global degradation of coral
reefs. Global Change Biology, 12(11), p.2220-.

Dulvy, N.K., Freckleton, R.P., & Polunin, N.V.C. (2004). Coral reef
cascades and the indirect effects of predator removal by exploitation.
Ecology Letters, 7(5), p.410-.

Pratchett, M.S. (2005). Dynamics of an outbreak population of
Acanthaster planci at Lizard Island, northern Great Barrier Reef. Coral
Reefs, 24(3), p. 453-462.

Regards,

Chris Kinner
Librarian, NOAA Miami Regional Library
4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, FL 33149
305-361-4428
chris.kinner at noaa.gov

corals predators (Achantaster planci and Drupella)