[Coral-List] submersible DO loggers

Jeremy J. Sofonia jeremy at sofonia.com
Mon Jan 29 09:13:20 EST 2007

For water quality monitoring equipment we currently use Troll.  Check
out:

http://www.in-situ.com/default.html

It's not exactly cheap, but it's top o-the-line.

You could also think about hiring the gear.  Consider:
http://www.enviroequip.com/

We use both frequently, and the gear puts up with all kinds of
abuse.  Perhaps if you explain your situation as a researcher they
would be willing to cut you a deal.  From my experience, it's worth
asking.

Not always right, but always happy to help.

Regards,

Jeremy