[Coral-List] Ove's blogg

Ove Hoegh-Guldberg oveh at uq.edu.au
Thu Jul 26 17:19:39 EDT 2007

Dear Gene,

As Jim writes, my intention is to invite the community to debate and but
take the debate off coral list. I intend to conduct debate on a regular
basis around the coral reef science issues as well as around those
directly related to climate change.  Whether you like it or not these
issues are highly topical and airing them in scientific manner is highly
useful (which is the ambition of www.climateshifts.org). As for
potential name calling, I have (as moderator) the ability like Jim to
bin anything personal, unpleasant or wacky.

Regards,

Ove