[Coral-List] Information on BACI designs

Terney Pradeep Kumara terney at fish.ruh.ac.lk
Fri Jul 27 08:30:11 EDT 2007

Dear Listers,

Could you help me with the usage of BACI (Before After Control Impact)
designs in reef impact assessment.

I found Underwood 1992, Shaarawi 2005 and Smith 2002 as referances.

I need to know how to enter data for this design and how to interpret
results. Seems it uses ANOVA.

What kind of statistical package I have to use for this. I have SPSS and
Primer software. Can I use SPSS for BACI designs ?

Hope somebody could help me.
Thanks,
terney

P.B. Terney Pradeep Kumara
Department of Oceanography and Marine Geology,
Faculty of Fisheries & Marine Sciences and technology,
University of Ruhuna
Matara 81000
Sri Lanka.

Off.  +94 41 2227026