[Coral-List] Ove's blogg LET'S MOVE ON

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 13:37:13 EDT 2007

Many of us agree and support your position fully

Some of us have been more concern with the direct and
indirect destruction of coral reefs from
"development", sewage discharges, excessive
fertilizing, etc. and could fill coral-list with
materials, but there are places which can and want to
receive such...

Having watched the near-total desruction of reefs in
the UAE, not by ClimateChange and GlobalWarming but by
filling, sedimentation, and runoff the global warming
does not seem as significant...sorry.

By the way what is the difference between "Golobal
Warming" and "Climate Change"...sorry I don't mean to
start any thing.

Tom Williams

http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/2007-July/004570.html