[Coral-List] wanted - reef related spectral signaturs -

tamir caras thecoralminingproject at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 06:07:46 EDT 2007

Dear listeners

I'm doing a study of remote sensing of coral reefs
using a space borne hyperspectral image (Hyperion).

I have collected a range of spectral signatures
in-situ (in the Red Sea) and am looking for signatures
from other areas/region (or any, really...) for
omparison.  I have contacted few persons directly but
I'm sure there are loads of others out there.

So, if you have a spectral library of reefs, corals,
algae or anything else relevant, I'll be very happy to
look at them and compare them.  Naturally, ill be
happy to show and share my own spectra.

Many thanks in advance

Tamir

I'll be delighted with any other communications on the
subject in general.

><(((*> ><(((*> ><(((*> ><(((*> ><(((*>

Tamir Caras
The Coral Mining Project