[Coral-List] Sads news about Dr. Len Muscatine

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Mon Jun 11 09:59:19 EDT 2007

Dear All:

At a recent AMLC meeting I discovered that none of the reef scientists
there had heard the news about the passing on April 11th of Len
Muscatine.  I had not seen any posting of this on Coral List, but
thought that there are a number of you out there who knew him who had
not heard either, and would want to know.  He was an amazing scientist
and person who will be sorely missed.  You can read a short obituary at
the link below.

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/articles/2007/05/13/obituaries/obituar
ies/iq_3950048.txt

Regards,

Alina Szmant

Dr. Alina M. Szmant

Coral Reef Research Group

UNCW-Center for Marine Science

5600 Marvin K. Moss Ln

Wilmington NC 28409

Tel: (910)962-2362 & Fax:  (910)962-2410

Cell:  (910)200-3913

email:  szmanta at uncw.edu

Web Page:  http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta