[Coral-List] Coral recruitment on Reef bal structuresl

Imam Bachtiar ibachtiar at telkom.net
Sat Jun 30 05:24:59 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am writing a paper about coral recruitment on reef ball structures, but I
could not find any publications on that issue. As far as I know, there is no
such publication on Coral Reefs journal, which is the only coral-reef
related journal that available on my place, Lombok, Indonesia. So please
advise me where I can find such publications. If anyone on this
coral-listers have already published this issue, please send me its soft
copy. I would be very grateful if I could get one reference on this.

Regards,

Imam Bachtiar

Jl. Pantai Sira 18, Mataram, NTB 83117

S 08°36'36"  E 116°06'23"