[Coral-List] Worm ID, Taxonomy help

The Frog Princess shekissesfrogs at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:59:56 EDT 2007

It's probably a Nereid..
Heres a really good link.
http://home2.pacific.net.ph/%7Esweetyummy42/hitchworms.html

Scroll down to the Nereids, and the title links to a page to help you identify down to the species.
Creepy..
Kristie

Rachel D'Silva <rachdsilva at yahoo.com> wrote: Dear Coral List readers,
  I am a new member of this list and it seems like a good place to get some help. I am a MPhil student with my project in Discovery Bay, Jamaica. I have found a worm on some of my coral samples. Can anyone help me identify it? You can view the photos on the web link below.
  Thanks a lot.
  Rachel D'Silva
  MPhil Student- University of the West Indies
  http://picasaweb.google.com/rachdsilva/Worm