[Coral-List] consensus, warmth and aliens

Julian Sprung julian at tlfusa.com
Mon Mar 26 14:05:07 EDT 2007

Dear List-

On the subject of "scientific consensus" it is instructive to read:

http://www.crichton-official.com/speeches/index.html

"Aliens cause global warming"

also:

http://www.michaelcrichton.net/fear/index.html

While on the subject making a mental connection between "aliens" and global warming, I intended to make this reply the other day to an inquiry about marine invasive species:

Dear Harold, and Coral List,

Anyone interested in this topic should read a copy of David-Theodoropoulos' book about invasion biology. You can find it at Amazon.com at the following link:

http://www.amazon.com/Invasion-Biology-Pseudoscience-David-Theodoropoulos/dp/0970850417/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-7012974-9620019?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1174412400&sr=8-1

Sincerely,

Julian Sprung