[Coral-List] need help

noaa greenkayoo at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 23:45:17 EDT 2007

dear

  Firstly, my name is noaa. i am still in master graduated in ITB, Indonesia.

  I have thesis with focus in climate change and coral bleaching in Bali,  indonesia. there was 2 paramater i had choice for my thesis, SST and  Sea level.

  I need help abaout the correlation (how big) Sea level can disturb of  coral reef. Is there any journal or research i can download about my  thesis.

  thank you

  best regards

  noaa

noaa sarajevoo